Ms. Chetna Ipar
Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Compliances
- Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Consultant and Trainer (On-site and Off-site).
- PCQI Lead Instructor (USFDA FSPCA Recognized).
- BRCGS Global Standard Food Safety Issue 9 Lead Auditor Training, Auditor Training and Sites Training, Conversion for Auditors, Conversion for Sites.
- FSSC Lead Auditor.
- BRCGS Product Safety Management Courses such as Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls (HARPC), Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment (HARA), Internal Auditor, Root Cause Analysis, Risk Assessment, Validation and Verification, Vulnerability Assessment for Food Fraud, Environmental Monitoring.
- BRCGS Global Standard Food Safety Issue 9 Conversion for Auditors, Conversion for Sites, Auditor Training, Lead Auditor Training and Sites Training.
- USFDA Preventive Control of Human Food (PCQI).
- FSSAI based Quality and Regulatory requirements.
Designing Factory Compliances with regards to Audit Requirements
Food Safety Management System (HACCP, VACCP, TACCP and relevant systems).
Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment Plan.
Quality Compliance and Documentation Guidance.
Quality Assurance, GMP, GHP.
Conducting 2nd Party and 3rd Party Audits across the Food and Beverage Industry as per GFSI requirements, UNICEF, WHO and World Food Program (WFP).
Regulatory Support as per USFDA, EFSA, Codex Alimentarius, FSSAI.
Product Guidelines and Categorization.
Import and Export Guidelines and Compliances.
Worked with Nestle India and France; Ernst and Young; Hexagon Nutrition Private Limited in the departments of Product, Quality and Regulatory Compliance.
Handled products in the categories of Chocolates and Confectionery, Dairy, Coffee and Beverages, Extruded Products and Snacks, Sauces and Seasonings, Functional Ingredients Nutraceuticals (Food for Special Dietary Uses; Food for Special Medical Purpose; Health Supplements; Ready to use Therapeutic Foods and Ready to Use Supplementary Foods; Fortified Rice Kernels, Vitamin and Mineral Premixes).
Masters in Food Technology (Innovation and Management) - Wageningen University (The Netherlands).
Bachelor of Technology (Food Engineering and Technology) – Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai (Formerly, U.D.C.T).